Monday, February 7, 2011

let us get alarmed through this !

Dear friends

Thanks I lango sir, for taking command of this blog. I wud actually want i lango sir to take full command of this blog & obilige, by appointing a authority to take care of the design & other necessity of this blog, IF he himself is not comfortable to do the same due to his own personal & trading liabilities. I wud also request i lango sir to please find out a way, in which any jn members, gets able to post a health related article/information on the blog, without having password issued to him/without a possibility of blog being hacked.

DEAR FRIENDS

i again request all u people, this is not my personal blog. I didnt want even my enemy to go through all, which i am/have been suffering due to my ankylosing spondylitis. & i have always believed that there may be a different reason apart from trading for this disease to be aggrevated in my body BUT BUT BUT the basic reason for this disease to make way into my body initially is TENSION & INACTIVITY.

SO, it makes all of us vulnerable & susceptible easily to such kind of diseases, provided that we dont put our efforts against this. b coz, tension & inactivity is a compulsive part of our trading life.

I WUD NOT WANT ANY OF MY JN FRIEND TO BE ALARMED BY ANY SUCH SYMPTOM WHICH I FACED>

THAT S WHY I APPEAL all my FRIENDs, to kindly CONTRIBUTE IN THEIR OWN UNIQUE WAY, in which they have been contributing to the trading arena, to take care of our health issue.

TO START WITH , i am posting an article, which is being taken by following weblink, which is a part of JN blog roll.

http://zenhabits.net/

ARTICLE GOES LIKE THIS

How I Train: Fitness for the Everyperson


Post written by Leo Babauta.

I don’t train to lose weight or look good. I don’t train to beat anyone or impress anyone. I don’t train for bigger muscles or a six-pack.

I train because I love it. And because it’s my life.

As I said last week: I am in the best shape in my life. That’s not impressive — while I’m fitter than most of the population there are a ton of people who are way fitter than me. They can run faster and longer; lift more and do more intense workouts; ride and swim much much better; play any sport better than me.

But I’m pretty fit. I can run for a couple hours if I want or hike all day. I can do a reasonable amount of pushups and pullups. I can sprint and jump. Best of all: I can play with my kids and keep up with them and challenge them to keep up with me (I usually win).

I say this not to brag but only to show that it’s possible. Because just five years ago I was in terrible shape: I was 65 pounds heavier and couldn’t run for more than 10 minutes. I was a smoker and ate junk food and never exercised. The most activity I got was lifting a beer to my mouth or walking to the fridge.

I’ve turned it around — and if you too are a couch potato with more than a couple pounds to lose then so can you. I’m no superhuman — I’m a regular guy with a megaton of kids (6) and a wife. How did I do it? Read on. This is a brief guide not for those who want to walk exactly in my footsteps but for those looking for useful information. Get all the goodness »




-----------------------------------------article completed---------------------------------------------------

FOR DETAILS, u can please tune in to above link posted.

KIndly get alarmed before, they awake u.

REGARDS

OM SAI RAM

2 comments:

  1. can any one help for Allergic rhinitis

    ReplyDelete
  2. many thanks for this particular amazing Post. Beneficial subject to dicuss pertaining to about my own Blog. I may placed the bookmark in your website. Personal Coaching

    ReplyDelete